№ 3 | Huobi - Cryptocurrency Exchanger Review CENTRALIZED
The cryptocurrency exchange platform called Huobi has been working since 2013.
Founder and CEO of Huobi —Leon Li.
Once Huobi was pronounced as «the most popular cryptocurrency platform» of China's crypto industry. Unfortunately, in October 2017, Huobi became a victim of the policy of the authorities against cryptocurrency volume in China and was forced to close.
Later the platform reopened, but under the Huobi.pro brand.
In addition, Huobi has its own token that is called Huobi Token (HT).
After reopening, the platform changed its priorities to world markets. Headquartered in Singapore and managed by the Huobi Global Team.
The daily trading volume of Huobi is approximately $ 566 millions of dollars. Moreover, the platform has more than 248 trading pairs. They are also are divided into several main tokens: USDT, BTC and ETH.
- The exchange constantly expands its sphere of influence; developers update its functionality and capabilities.
- Has a high reputation.
- Operational support service, which responds to requests within 2-3 hours.
- Support for users in Chinese and English.
- Strong level of reliability, distributed protection against DDoS attacks.
- 98% of users' funds are stored into «cold» wallets.
- The exchange is available for various devices and different operating systems, e.g. iOS, Android, Windows and Mac.
- Extensive trading opportunities — 248 trading pairs are represented.
- Commissions are levied on the principle of «maker-taker».
- Complicated verification, as it is necessary to open bank accounts for which funds will be transferred in the future.
- A small number of input and output methods are popular in the CIS and there are no payments at all.
- The exchange is located in a region with a rigid adjustment of crypto platforms.