№ 9 | HitBTC - Cryptocurrency Exchanger Review CENTRALIZED
HitBTC is a cryptocurrency exchange that was created in 2013 by Estonian experts.
The most advanced cryptocurrency on this platform — is Bitcoin Cash (BCH). More than 40% of transactions using Bitcoin Cash passes directly on HitBTC.
Cash-in to an account is initially possible using only cryptocurrencies, but after the process of verification, user will have the possibility to make Cash-in using dollars.
It is also easy to withdraw funds from the platform. By clicking on "Withdraw" in the personal page menu, the user is able to withdraw money by setting the amount of the transfer and the address of the wallet.
The process of entering and withdrawing funds to HitBTC is really convenient and simple.
Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), and Dash show the largest volumes on this platform. HitBTC provides its services all over the world without any restrictions.
The company pays most attentions to the European markets, although, this cryptocurrency exchange is highly available to customers from different countries around the world. HitBTC allows you to make money transactions using the majority of cryptocurrencies, as the most popular ones (Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, etc.), as well as with very fresh coins that are traded on the ICO.
In total, more than 700 currency pairs are traded on the platform.
Since 2017, users of the HitBTC have to pay fees for bitcoin deposits. Of course, this news caused a storm of indignation among the users of this trading platform, because the commission for entering bitcoins is fixed and quite noticeable - 0.0003 BTC.
The daily trading volume of HitBTC is approximately close to $230 millions of dollars.
- High liquidity of assets;
- Huge diversity of crypto-pairs;
- The high level of security is one of the top priorities of the HitBTC cryptocurrency exchange. The creators of HitBTC are trying to take all possible measures to prevent hacking. In addition to 2-factor authentication, the company offers a number of additional functions aimed at maximum protection of trading accounts of its clients.
- If the user does not show any activity on the exchange for a certain period of time, the system automatically block him on the platform (the time interval can be set in the settings);
- Strict KYC and AML Policies which lead into difficult and time consuming verification;
- No mobile app.