№ 7 | Coinbase - Cryptocurrency Exchanger Review CENTRALIZED
Coinbase is one of the world's top cryptocurrency and wallets platforms.
Which allows traders to buy/sell Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH) and Litecoin (LTC).
Coinbase was founded in 2012.
It is understood that Coinbase is one of the most popular cryptocurrency platform in America that is also looking for an opportunity to obtain banking license in order to make crypto industry easier.
Headquarter is located in San Francisco and the exchange has about 11 million users, and is available in 32 countries.
The daily trading volume of Coinbase is approximately close to $ 204 millions of dollars. At the time of writing, there are only four crypto assets that are listed on Coinbase. They are: BTC, BCH, ETH and LTC.
- UI-friendly interface so it’s simple and easy to use;
- High liquidity of assets;
- High level of security with two-factor authentication;
- Mobile wallet for iOS and Android.
- Coinbase controls your account;
- The limitation of crypto-pairs;
- Strict KYC and AML Policies;
- All your transactions can be tracked by Coinbase administration.