№ 1 | Binance - Cryptocurrency Exchanger Review CENTRALIZED
The Binance digital asset platform appeared after ICO.
As a result of which it also has its own token —Binance Coin (BNB), ranked 15th in terms of capitalization among others cryptocurrencies with a market cap of $1,886,824,549 and price of $16,55 at the time of writing.
Founder and CEO of Binance — Changpeng Jao previously worked in such eminent resources as Bloomberg, Blockchain.info, OKCoin and BijieTech.
Since the founder of the exchange was not the last person in the world who had a cryptocurrency, the trust to the project was initially extremely high, so during the ICO in July 2017, it was possible to attract about $15 million from more than 20 thousand investors.
Service initially attracted attention with its rich functionality.
Reliable protection and low transaction fees, which now amount to about 0.05-0.1% per transaction.
After the ban in South Korea, Binance focused on the Japanese market, and the stock exchange currently has a residence permit in Hong Kong, Tokyo and, more recently, Malta added to the list.
The daily trading volume of Binance is approximately $4 billion. In addition, more than 230 cryptocurrencies pairs are available on Binance.
- Low fees for transactions (0.1% and 0.05% for BNB payments);
- 230 trading pairs, many young coins after ICO;
- High system efficiency: 1.4 million operations/sec;
- Exchange No. 1 by trading volume (especially TRON, Ripple, Ethereum);
- Multi-language support;
- 2 interface modes: for beginners and advanced users;
- No mandatory verification in the system when outputting up to 2 BTC/day;
- User accounts are protected;
- Two-factor authentication (2FA);
- Wide range of tools providing API to third-party developers;
- High level of trust and an excellent reputation in the network;
- A competent technical support service working 24/7.
- Mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Fully cryptocurrency exchange, does not work with fiat money;
- Only integers are available for withdrawing;
- Translation errors from Chinese to other languages;
- Binance may slows down due to huge quantities clients;
- Lack of information on security technologies and user accounts.